New Translation Project: I Don't Know What My Younger Sister's Friend Is Thinking

Thank you for your subscription! Currently, mangadex is down so it's fortunate that I have created this blog. 🙌

I have news for you guys! I know that my releases for Yamada-kun have been irregular. But now that I work alone (because Nix is now busy with her own projects and the scanlation group I mentioned before is not yet established so I quit), one of my New Year's Resolutions is to have a regular schedule for my releases. I'll update you soon about the schedule. I'll see first what I can do.

Another news is aside from My Lv999 Love for Yamada-kun, I'll be translating a new manga. It's called Imouto No Tomodachi Ga Nani Kangaeteru No Ka Wakaranai (I Don't Know What My Younger Sister's Friend Is Thinking) from GANMA!. It's about Tsuyu-chan who's basically a silent person so they don't really know what she's thinking. It's only 4 pages per chapter and I was charmed by its cuteness so I thought that it's a good addition to my translation projects. I hope you also like this manga! I will release a chapter soon!!

Thank you for reading my translations until now!!! 💖💖💖


Comments

Popular Posts